A second post of mine in as many weeks which can be classified under "Shameless Self Promotion". Anyways, I am happy and thrilled to announce I received my second blogger award from a dear blogger friend of mine, Alka Narula. Her blog was one of the very first blogs I came across when I joined Indiblogger and I am following her blog ever since. She is one of the most prolific bloggers I know who blogs about a wide range of topics from her beautiful poetry to politics and just about everything which are straight from her heart. And so her aptly named blog Deep From My Heart. I am truly honored and humbled to receive this honor from her. Thank you so much, Alka. :)
Also posts such as these gives me an opportunity to appreciate my fellow bloggers whose work I truly admire. I was bit saddened when I had to leave out a few blogger's names on my previous award post. But I'll try to make up for that in this post. :)
Rules for accepting the Liebster Blog award:
- Link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Pick 5 people deserving of the award and notify them on their blogs.
- Post the award on your blog and spread the love.
Okay, tough job to pick only 5 so I had to add one more, so here are my 6 nominations for the award:
* Divya Palaniappan - Entwined Thoughts - Ready to be Straightened Out!
* Rajagopalan Ratnaraj - A Beautiful Mind
* Aakash Kokz - Unexpressed Thoughts
* Elvirah - Life is an Art
* Subhorup Dasgupta - Subho's Jejune Diet
* Serendipity - Little Moments of Bliss
Congratulations to all of you, very deserving indeed. :)